Archiv8 Respects Your Privacy
- Archiv8 does not sell, lease or give your Personal Information, Site Usage Information or Files (collectively, "User Information") to any other company absent your consent.
Archiv8 uses User Information as follows:
- to provide and improve our Service
- to administer your use of the Service
- to better understand your needs and interests
- to personalize and improve your experience
- to provide or offer service updates and product announcements.
- to provide you with offers from other entities that provide services and products that we think might be of interest to you. However, we will not transfer your Personal Information to any unaffiliated third party for the third party's marketing purposes.
- to analyze user behavior as a measure of interest in, and use of, the Site and emails, both on an individual basis and in the aggregate.
- to monitor and analyze the use of the Service, for the Service’s technical administration, to increase our Service’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to verify users have the authorization needed for the Service to process their requests.
Users consent to the sharing of User Information with third parties in certain limited circumstances:
- To comply with laws and law enforcement requests and to protection of Archiv8's rights.
- We may disclose aggregate statistics using User Information, such as overall patterns or demographic reports that do not describe or identify any individual user.
- Users may review, update, correct or delete their Personal Information provided in their registration or account profile by changing their "account settings."